Plumber in the Apprentice Final | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumber in the Apprentice Final in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanios

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Been following this series closely as usual, this time round one of the contestants - Joseph runs his own plumbing business.
To be honest this years stock was pretty mediocre still im surprised that Alan put him through to finals because his proposed business venture to be financed with £250k is just an extension of his existing company. Whilst other candidate was heavily criticised for using ideas from his existing company in the proposal, Joseph seems to have gotten away with it.

His initial plan was create a franchise of his company which only has three plumbers. That was quickly shot down so he decided to focus on simply expanding his existing company.

The final is on tonight at 9 bbc one, he is up against other finalist Vana whose business proposal is to create a dating app to rival Tinder.

If he wins the quarter million investment on a simple premise of expanding his existing business Il be applying next year myself!

His business plan was a joke got shot down over the renewable market as that's where he thought it was heading and simply it's not. Then decided he will go into estate agents and ask foe work as 5hat what he done in Peterborough and Alan Sugar bought into that lol

And with quarter million pounds investment im expecting to see Prime Time Plumbers vans all over London before end of year!

AMSugars way ahead. I think if Joseph gets the notching going.
One thing I remembered with amstrad I found all the hardware & software was brilliant and easy to use with excellent feature and power possibilities.
Had an Amstrad FM cassette tape amplifier Tower 40x30x40 with built in equaliser fader, Base, treble, which you can connect to ANY other external sources to boost output.
Absolutely loved it, till I got bit too carried away and blew the damned thing.
Then I think it ended up living in "Tandy". Because I couldn't afford to pay the repair bill as it was the almost same price as buying a new one.
Then it weren't being made in UK anymore.
Must find out and post a picture

Yes. Back in the day C30-60-90-120-180s

Looking like sir Alan Sugar is going to have a panel full of pumping plumbers and gas engineers in next ep

He will reinvent the industry as we know it brace yourself. Run a bubble bath while en route home, download the app and have total control, start your Christmas dinner before Christmas. Innovative green technologies including solar panels that work at night

That's a "message and massage"
I'm only wishing him the very best.
He's young and has a good talent to do good obviously.
Hope he doesn't spend too much time on the practical of solar as this provolic heating and gadgets!, seems to be a big waste atm, as they mentioned in the show its about 5-10 in making improvement and very cost effective
At sat back watching the Apprentice never would have thought of it back in the start of the show.
But as we approached the final and it was he or she . I thought he's got to be a winner.

He is good in that he learned early on to keep his arrogance in check and managing to keep head above water. Id rather the girl win she had an innovative idea and wasnt in it just for the allure of money. Last thing our industry needs is another charlie..

AMSugars way ahead. I think if Joseph gets the notching going.
One thing I remembered with amstrad I found all the hardware & software was brilliant and easy to use with excellent feature and power possibilities.

There's always the Amstrad Emailer, a pile of cack he insisted using on the program quite a while back. It utilised a PAYG premium phone line and died on it's feet.

Amstrad E-m@iler Plus

Last edited:
Buying and selling is where the money is, doesn't matter what, just buy cheap and sell high.

Only got to look at Chris Dawson hammers, still sells a load of tat now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

A
*grins* get the leads, maybe he HAS work but...
Replies
Views
Back