Plumber to replace Mainsboost MJ3 Charger | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumber to replace Mainsboost MJ3 Charger in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on replacing the charger. Ideally someone in the SW London area.

Similar plumbing topics

I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could you use a manual On/Of switch in a panel...
Replies
Views
L
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ah.. i see. yes very odd and at this point...
Replies
Views
Yes, you are correct, it is wrong, I’ve had it...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back