Plumber wanted for house improvement project in Mid Wales | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumber wanted for house improvement project in Mid Wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

I need a reliable plumber to carry out the following work:
Move and replace a hot water cylinder. The cylinder to be replaced with a mega flo or similar. Modify central heating fitting an solan system to control CH & hot water independently. Current system also has a back boiler.
This work is required so we can convert 1 bathroom to 2 rooms one with bath & toilet the other with shower & toilet.
Once the cylinder is moved we need support in adding the extra toilet and extending pipe work to the new layout of the bathroom fixtures.
We also plan to add a downstairs extension with toilet and sink.
We are looking for a plumber to support us in this work.
Additional information can be provided on request Please PM if interested.

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

hi from Croatia One crazy plumber make many...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I'm a homeowner, not a DIYer. I have...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Well done, BUT, does it work and then does it...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hot and cold connected the wrong way around...
Replies
Views
Ak ammo
A
Back