plumber wanted SW2 London | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss plumber wanted SW2 London in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafeGasInstall

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
must have CSCS ,CIS, +asbestos awarnees if have one will be better !
plumber with some expirience in Central heating need it (full training given)
must drive with a own tools ,need to be no mobile phone addicted
hard working work on contract work for 10 weeks in SW2 post code
wages will be depend on expirience !
Plumber will be joining my team of my self and another guy who is learning
along with me !
Duties :
shifting my tools
cleaning after me
removing old central heating companents
installing new rads and valve+ pipe work
drilling flue holls for boiler flue
cleaning at the end of the work day
loading my van and keeping everything organised so ready for next day work
must be willing to learn
must be polite with good respective attitude to work mates and clients
start monday 12/09
work will be in SW2 post code in LONDON

Last thing will preffer not to be from too far as will be dificult traveling

one thing to consider before repaying with pm to me is , be honest and do not pretend to know it all
as I do not know it all my self :)

Ps Gas man waiting on your comment on this add :)

Last edited:
Hope you get someone decent Stan.

I know it is too short notice for this job but have you never thought of starting a boy as an apprentice?
I know it is quite a big commitment but a 16 year old is not hard to pay (you can get grants too) even when you are quiet and if they are half decent they learn the basics quite quickly.
Get the right one and treat him decent and they will be loyal to you with no views of running out on there own as a competitor for a long time anyway. You can then train and mould him to suit yourself and you get the grass cut and the house painted on the cheap. Just take the phone off him when you get out the van.

if you are still looking please reply i am doing my level 3 and need some experience preferably in gas , i live in west loondon but am very keen and able to travel all over london , reiable punctual etc etc

look forward to hearing from you if u can use me

Nice to see you offering positions, Good luck people and have your muscles ready for the core holes :), I have a friend who did this work with me running pipe ect, ill see if hes looking for work and if hes self employed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Looking for work around London. I'm 35...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am looking for an experienced...
Replies
Views
Was secretly hoping someone would pick up on...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Good evening I am looking for a work...
Replies
Views
Back