Plumber will work for free. - Stockport/Grt. Manchester/Northwest. | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumber will work for free. - Stockport/Grt. Manchester/Northwest. in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

T

tonyk84

Hi everyone,

Im looking for some experience in Gas. I completed my 6129 plumbing certificate in 2006, I then worked for a few years in the trade, mainly fitting bathrooms and hanging radiators and doing the pipework for the back to the boiler. I then went travelling for 18months, now I'm back, I would now like to get in the gas side of things.

So I'm looking for an experienced gas engineer who will help me build up my gas hours/portfolio for ACS, and give me the benefit of their experience. In return they will get a very reliable and hard working plumber with previous experience. Who will turn up on time, every time and work for FREE.

I have my tools and transport and willing to travel around the Northwest.

Please let me know if you can help. Thanks.

Also I am on a Level 3 Domestic Gas course at my local college, it take 2 years to complete, on is Tuesday and Thursday evenings 6-9pm. Once its fully completed, with portfolio, etc. I will have an NVQ 3 in Gas.

It would be really appreciated if anyone could help me out, even its only a day or two a week.

Kind regards,

Tony.

Similar plumbing topics

Yeah that would be a good start lol, totally...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, My name is Jordan and I am a...
Replies
Views
Hi RPM, Gasway were the first company i...
Replies
Views
Contact op via the pm system if you can help
Replies
Views
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Back