Plumbers based near clacton | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumbers based near clacton in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

E4gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm based in east London , but got to price a hotel refurb in clacton , looking for some one who wants 3-4 months work re doing all the bathrooms ,, got to be based in or near clacton ,, PM if interested

Yep .. Need someone local in case any problems a rise

Did a lot of this late 90's early 2000's. A room and meals (t bones every night if you liked) and a pint or glass of wine was always in the deal.
V Good money but spent a fortune as i couldn't sit in at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello thanks for your post and joining the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for work around London. I'm 35...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
Need a heating engineer in Central London I...
Replies
Views
Oh dear, welcome to the forum, I will move...
Replies
Views
Back