Plumbers mate/apprentice Vacancy in London - Link | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumbers mate/apprentice Vacancy in London - Link in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EastLondonPlumb

[h=1]http://www.gumtree.com/p/jobs/plumbers-mateapprentice-needed-in-woolwich-arsenal/1059686108[/h]

There is a scam in there somewhere.

If it was genuine, I'm sure all they had to do was contact local colleges and they would have been inundated with already enrolled and studying plumbing students cuing for the position. Infact, the colleges would have considered it a ''God sent''.

Apply for the position and they will want some kind fee or summat. I guarantee it

There is a scam in there somewhere.

If it was genuine, I'm sure all they had to do was contact local colleges and they would have been inundated with already enrolled and studying plumbing students cuing for the position. Infact, the colleges would have considered it a ''God sent''.

Apply for the position and they will want some kind fee or summat. I guarantee it

Oh i was looking for plumbing work and saw it and just thought i would pop it on here as i see a lot of people asking about these positions on this forum. I have not even looked at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for work around London. I'm 35...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Hey there, My organisation - the CIPD - is...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Plumbing Advice, by Country Professional...
Replies
Views
Back