Plumbers mate/improver looking for work | Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumbers mate/improver looking for work in the Find Local Plumbers - Post a Job area at Plumbers Forums

Hi guys,

My name is Michael I am 31 years old from London and have 2 years plumbing experience. I am currently carrying out my NVQ 2 portfolio. I am currently working on a site but although I am getting on well there I have an issue with getting my hot and cold second fix evidence for my portfolio as the bathrooms being put in are in already fitted pods which is not ideal for me.

If there are any plumbers out there looking for a mate/improver in the London/Herts/Essex areas please get in contact with me.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the reply centralheat king. No I won't be giving up any time soon 👍🏻.

Thanks also for the advice on what I should add to my original post.

Yes I do drive and have my own transport, I also have all my own tools power/hand, valid cscs card,public liability insurance and dbs check.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I...
Replies
Views
Back