Plumbers mate needed for immediate start in Norwich | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumbers mate needed for immediate start in Norwich in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Jim Goodenough

Esteemed
Plumber
Evening all,
I'm on the prowl for a plumbers mate or even a plumbers labourer ;)
Loads of work in Norwich and Norfolk area.
Stripping out bathrooms, cutting out floors for wet-room trays/formers, general fetching and carrying.
Please PM me if you know anyone who might be interested.
I'm looking for someone/people with the right attitude to hard work - no prior experience of plumbing necessarily required as I'll provide supervision.
Cheers Jim

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I am based in Essex and always looking for...
Replies
Views
C
Hi I’m enquiring whether anyone has any...
Replies
Views
Callum252
C
Back