Plumbers Merchants in East London / Essex | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumbers Merchants in East London / Essex in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gary Lee

Hi Chaps

Can anyone recommend a good merchants where i can get some basic tools of the trade, not screwfix and the like, proper plumber merchants. Find screw fix expensive and never have a great selection of stuff.

East London / Essex way if possible

Cheers

Hey Gary , i find the best place for a real whopper of a bargain is EBAY BY FAR, some of the bargains u pick up there is crazy but u need to know how to search and utilise the site to your advantage,, the least words you put in any search the more results youl get ,

Why don't you have a look at Williams & Co, our forum sponsor. They've got all you'll ever need, at trade prices and free delivery for orders over £100...

Why don't you have a look at Williams & Co, our forum sponsor. They've got all you'll ever need, at trade prices and free delivery for orders over £100...

Thanks Mas. Assuming the OP is genuinely trade, we would be happy to help. And its not far from Essex to our branches in Crayford or Gillingham.

No I'm still at college at moment... have looked at the site however. I need over the counter store really, I need to get a new burner, was thinking about the Rothenberger Superfire 2.... Im helping Mas with a job on monday and left my old one at work (I been practicing in the plumbers workshop). Trying to build up my equipment as i go, got most hand tools ill need but a few bits left to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

N
How many rads (& size) in each section...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
All your problems seem to stem from the water...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I shall take a look in that case and...
Replies
Views
Back