Plumbers Tips & Tricks | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumbers Tips & Tricks in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Poll decided the new location in the cafe

That is pretty pi$$ poor tbh. 12 out of what hundreds?
With cafe/ arms as an option how did it land in the cafe rather than the arms then, just puzzled.

That's what I thought came to three conclusions

One people didn't care what it was or where it ended up

Two not many people/ regulars were on

Three some may have not see it

As for destination it was a flip of a coin and going back to your point you thought it was a better fit for the cafe

Surely as engineers. We do not mind giving people advice, that said there definitely should be stuff kept for ourselves. I think that it should be private unless engineers are commenting on specific threads, at that point I presume that they do not mind

That's what I thought came to three conclusions

One people didn't care what it was or where it ended up

Two not many people/ regulars were on

Three some may have not see it

As for destination it was a flip of a coin and going back to your point you thought it was a better fit for the cafe
Initially I did say the café then further on in the thread I changed that to the arms in line with most of the replies.

Similar plumbing topics

D
  • Question
I recently fitted one of these SC50T32 after...
Replies
Views
diy hacker
D
L
  • Question
Just to show my age that's a yorkshire 508...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I used to have a flat in a modern high-rise...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
There were issues with failing heat exchangers...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks. Got someone coming tomorrow as part of...
Replies
Views
Back