Plumbing an American Freezer in | USA Plumbers Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumbing an American Freezer in in the USA Plumbers Advice area at Plumbers Forums

D

diktar

Guys,

I have found a kit on ebay but I need a bit more pipe. So Im trying to buy the kit seperately but currentll having a nightmare. I have found the 3/4" y piece but im struggling to find the 3/4" down to 1/4" adaptor so I can run the 1/4" pipe to the freezer. The link below is the set I found so any help would be great as I have tried a few local plumbing merchants with no luck.

FRIDGE FREEZER WATER FILTER PLUMBING KIT 1 + PIPE CLIPS | eBay UK

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Sorry for the delay in replying, I had an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have you got any photos to share of your...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thankyou for your advise and help
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it's 1940's there might be a DPM, in which...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That fitting goes onto 15mm pipe. Not what I...
Replies
Views
Back