plumbing apprenticeship/work experience | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss plumbing apprenticeship/work experience in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

garoo05

Dear Sirs,

Im new to the forum hopefully im posting this in the right place :)

Im 24 and live in south wales (gwent) I have been attending a City & Guilds level 2 national certificate course, and would like to eventually attain a NVQ level 3, depending on my ability to continue financing them. I would obviously like an apprenticeship, however I realise these posts are not easy to come by, but I would be pleased to work with a tradesman without a wage just to obtain valuable experience. Ive sent 50+ CV's and covering letters to plumbers and didnt get many replies, the plumbers which did reply said pretty much the same thing "aint got much work at the moment" if anyone got any advice they could give me that'll be great :)

I would be delighted if you would give me that opportunity, and look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Thanks
Gareth

Hi Gareth

Where abouts exactly are you? Can you drive and do you have transport? have you completed the NVQ2 or just the tech cert? I may have a bit of boiler install stuff for you to help me with on an ad hoc basis I wont be able to teach you much, im not actually a plumber myself just a gas engineer, or pay you alot if anything, but put it this way I wouldnt like to see you out of pocket. it may be worth your while for the experience

Hi deandive

Thanks for the quick reply, I live in risca and yes i have car and willing to travel. Im half way through C&G tech cert which i do part time and dont have a NVQ level 2. Im available anytime during the week and weekends except tues evening due to college.

Id be very interested in work with you :)

Thanks
Gareth

PM me your tel number il give you a bell this week at some point, to arrange a meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Only level 3 available. I understand where...
Replies
Views
H
Hi hertsstudent, I'll be honest with you I...
Replies
Views
J
Thank you for posting this opportunity for our...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
A
Replies
Views
Masood
M
H
Hello! My Name is Harry Edwards I am 20 years...
Replies
Views
HarryEdwards
H
Back