plumbing apprenticeship/work needed | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss plumbing apprenticeship/work needed in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

S

Stevenstutter

Hello my names steven stutter i live in hertfordshire, cheshunt and i have just fineshed and passed my plumbing lvl 2 course at Ck assessment's in nazing i am just looking for work as an apprentice and that it wouldn't be to far to travel as i am only 16 and cannot drive at the moment please contact me on my mobile number:07856208672 or on my home phone: 01992 425 365 or if you have no way of contacting me by mobile send me a message on this or to my email :[email protected] if you have any work i will be willing to work for you and we could talk more about it if the opportunity is there for me thankyou.

Similar plumbing topics

Good evening I am looking for a work...
Replies
Views
O
Good luck to you for trying hard to start a...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
B
Hi i am currently seeking employment in the...
Replies
Views
billy321
B
B
Hi i am currently seeking employment in the...
Replies
Views
billy321
B
Back