plumbing experience wanted Gloucestershire | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss plumbing experience wanted Gloucestershire in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tdipower1

hi i am 27 years old have a full clean driving licence and own transport.i am married with children and live in Stroud ,Gloucestershire
i have taken two basic plumbing courses at stroud college

domestic plumbing central heating
domestic plumbing kitchens

i am four weeks from completion of my City and Guilds 6129 Technical Certificate.

and would like to turn this into an nvq level 2 so i can progress to level 3 in the future.

I am after any experience that can be offered to me. i have worked hard to get where i am and u wont be disappointed as i will continue to work hard.

i have a cv on hand if needed many thanks in advance and hi all at uk plumbing forum

tel 01453 298631 or 07576272685

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello tdipower1 and welcome hope someone on the forum can help out with your request but its pretty tight still out there at the moment good luck:)regards turnpin

thanks mate yeah i know 30 cvs sent out and 30+ phone calls made gutted really i am. i didn't think that it would be this hard to find voluntary work. lol oh well i will have to keep at it i have 5 years to turn my 6129 into the nvq2.

thanks mate yeah i know 30 cvs sent out and 30+ phone calls made gutted really i am. i didn't think that it would be this hard to find voluntary work. lol oh well i will have to keep at it i have 5 years to turn my 6129 into the nvq2.

If it is what you really want to do dont give up at the first hurdle just keep plugging away to be honest 30 cv`s and 30 phone calls may seem an awful lot but some of the guys on here have sent out more cv`s and made more calls I`m not knocking your attempts to find some voluntary work but maybe try some new angles like adverts in your local merchants or in the local cafe`s [not the fancy ones but the ones that have poor plumbers vans outside:D:D] dont be afraid to ask any of the guys you meet at these places after all whats the worst they can say ? chances are no so have your details ready and ask them to give you a call if anything comes up . Best of luck to you :)regards turnpin

thanks for the advice i will not be giving up at any stage as this is the trade Ive always wanted to do. regret not doing it at sixteen but things where tough back then for me personally. i happy Ive got this far. will be happier when Ive achieved my goal which is nvq3 and gas safe. hope things get better for all of u out their.

Hi tdipower
dont expect much work in the near future,as things are pretty grim at the moment.
get your name down for the unvented course and start saving the grand plus for NVQ2.
If i did just plumbing at the mo things would be dire.
But there is no short cut ,so keep at it and good luck

thanks mate yeah i am. looking like i am going to miss the opportunity to do level 3 this year :(

still looking to carrys somebody's tools for them. :stooge_curly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi I am a female and I've recently completed...
Replies
Views
Joop Ford
J
Hi all am new on here. I've passed my level 2...
Replies
Views
Back