Plumbing pre-attendance test | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Plumbing pre-attendance test in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Good afternoon anyone on here doing a Plumbing pre-attendance Health and Safety test? That's impossible to pass. I failed it twice and have no feedback where I failed on.

Thank you

Who is the test with / for?
It it for a Training organisation that are taking / wanting to take money from you?Yes it's a online Pre Attendance Health and Safety test you with Engineering Real Results before starting my Plumbing practical workshop. And they didn't i spoke to them this morning there was problem with the online system. I pass it now looking forward to start my practical side of it. thank you for the messages appreciated it.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Many thanks for the reply @Timmy D thats a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Take the good advice of your plumber and get...
Replies
Views
That means you have a leak as the system...
Replies
Views
My current dispenser is cordless and extremely...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My pleasure. It's particularly worth noting...
Replies
Views
Back