plumbing work overseas(afghan-iraq | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss plumbing work overseas(afghan-iraq in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

M

markmonty

im a plumber who lives in scotland and i am trying to find out how i can apply for work overseas in afghanistan?iraq <iv been searching on line and cant seem to find anything

you must be desperate if you're willing to go that far for work. oh and welcome to the forums.
haven't most of the contracts been snapped up by our american neighbours?

Last edited by a moderator:
im a plumber who lives in scotland and i am trying to find out how i can apply for work overseas in afghanistan?iraq <iv been searching on line and cant seem to find anything

Just join the army,free transport and accommodation included too and you may get a tank turret to stick your plunger out of

:tank:

Why do you want to work in those war torn areas ?

One of my mates is out there working. He is a spark. Working for the americans. He has done this stuff for years, Kosovo, Iraq etc and the americans have all the contracts sewn up.
The money is good, around £1000/wk tax free but there is always the risk you won't be coming back. He was home at christmas and was telling me their bus got blown up by an ied at the start of dec. Lost 1 guy and a few injured.
The company he works for atm is from Dallas as he had to go out there for an interview and medical.

right, right.

the right hand having been cut off for not having a long enough beard.

i read somehwere that letters posted to afghanistan are written with directions rather than addresses as buildings rarely have names or numbers and often in the middle of nowhere.

Similar plumbing topics

My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, Managed to pick up a Rofrost Turbo...
Replies
Views
Cmaza123
C
Hi everyone, i was wondering if there was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You can’t rebuild them fit for the bin tbh...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sounds like the guarantee I had on a glass...
Replies
Views
Back