Possibly F/S: Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 | For Sale & Wanted | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Possibly F/S: Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 in the For Sale & Wanted area at Plumbers Forums

Hello all

Just gauging if there's any interest at all in this. I have an Ideal Vogue Gen2 S32 boiler. It's currently in use in my house since 2017. It has been serviced every year and I've never had any problems with it. In fact it seems like a great boiler, however it has now become obvious to me (don't know how it took this long) that it's far to big for my house. I'd be better off with a S18 or maybe even a S15.

Would there be any interest in this? It could come removed (by my plumber) in an S18 box ready to go if there was.

Edited to add: If anyone has a S15 or S18 and wanted to swap I might be interested. If you somehow have ended up with a new S15/S18 that is surplus please let me know if there would be any possibility to part-ex mine.

Best Wishes
Richard

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi, Following an Anglia Water complete loss of...
Replies
Views
OK, thought it was at the mains end.......just...
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Hello. I hope someone here has the expertise...
Replies
Views
Back