potential savings from a power flush | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss potential savings from a power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 32524

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello all,

Thanks for looking. Just want to see if anyone has some facts about what savings you would see or not. Also what is the most important factor for an efficient flush, like flow or horse power/watts...

Thanks,

Duncan.

getting the money off the customer most important thing to consider, followed by flow rate and pressure of flow

So is the Kamco cf90 at 150 lpm 0.75 hp or fernox 99 lpm 1100 watt better, in your opinion? Does 1100 watts equate to approx 1.4hp??? anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old 3 story property with...
Replies
Views
N
Dual Flush is a water-saving design for a...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would be concerned about the 5.5 bar...
Replies
Views
In the old days, toilets used quite a lot of...
Replies
Views
Back