potterton Apollo 30 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss potterton Apollo 30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi

I have been to look at the above boiler this evening, these baxi potterton things are not normal customers, anyhow the spindle behind the diverter valve motor is leaking/weeping it looks like the cartridge is separate from the main pump body. does anyone know if this is the case and have part number

Cheers

Try euro boiler Parts, I'm sure they do just the stuffing box.

[DLMURL="http://www.gas-spares.co.uk/CATALOGUE/POTTERTON-MYSON-SPARES/BOILERS-COMBI/APOLLO-Potterton-range/APOLLO-30"]APOLLO 30 - Gas Appliance Spares (Preston) Ltd[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
image.jpgIsn't this it?

I'm pretty sure there copies, but better than buying the whole valve. Mark aka Gas man put me on to the site.

I changed the cartridge yesterday evening, What a pile of plastic poo this boiler is with rubbish rubber crimped hoses they poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I would agree, but only if the high stat were...
Replies
Views
Excellent thank you for taking the time to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
What’s wrong with y plan Sean? If it’s all...
Replies
Views
The 830 and 630 are the same boiler, just the...
Replies
Views
B
only non bypass,no pipe link at the...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back