Potterton heat only boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Potterton heat only boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

Any thoughts on a potterton heat only boiler, any good? or can anybody recommend a boiler model and make, Has to be open vent because multifuel stove is connected to dunsley neutralizer, currently have a halstead best 60 which is kettling have put de-scaler in and flushed thorough, also put new pump on no difference.

Many thanks

i fit nothing but baxi,potterton and main (all the same company,all the same boilers)but there heat only boilers are terrible i will never fit another they make great combis and system boilers but there heat only boilers are unreliable heaps

ive given up on heat only boilers they all seem to be aggro seal the heating and use a system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks for both replies - so the search is on...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
I started a long winded response but deleted...
Replies
Views
Below is a sizing chart based on a heat loss...
Replies
Views
@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
Back