potterton heatmax combi 28 he | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss potterton heatmax combi 28 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

plumbbobshan

Gas Engineer
Morning lads and lasses.
Just a quick one , I am having no end of chew on with air in a 7 rad system in a bungalow. Dose the said boiler have a high level AutoAV on top of the heat exchanger (back rear under the condensation tray ? )can't find a exploded view of it !
Thanks in anticipation

Thanks for that , I can see that one. Is this only one on the boiler high ?
There is what looks like a dust cap on top of the heat ex with a steel retaining clip in it !

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

Excellent thank you for taking the time to...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
Could be almost anything. You need a gsr in...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Just to let you know we have no hot water at...
Replies
Views
Soulseeker1972
S
R
One more thing just so I can sleep at night...
Replies
Views
rkanaga
R
D
Ok maybe that's not 100% accurate but at 50...
Replies
Views
Back