Potterton performa Eco 24 he DHW problem | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Potterton performa Eco 24 he DHW problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ilwenham

Good evening all
I am would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me with my DHW problem. My boiler has only been able to produce Luke warm water when I have the central heating on. I changed the diaphragm first of all hoping this would be a simple fix,
This did nt change the situation so I googled a bit and thought it may be the HE plate so I changed that as well still no change That left me with the diverter valve which was also changed but I am still left with the same problem, although the water is a bit hotter now, it's probably obvious that i not a heating engineer so please excuse my uneducated questions!!
thank you in advance
ian

Ya need to prove your gsr and then post it in the private forum unfortunately....Can't give info like that in the wild bud..

Last edited by a moderator:
why would you replace all those parts on a whim...why did you not get a gas safe boiler qualified lad in to sort out,some quick checks could have saved you £££'s and got the hot water working in no time...strange..

This isnt boiler internal related so have you tried turning the hot tap down to see if it gets hotter cos this time of year the incoming mains are colder and your boiler is rubbish. therefore it might not be able to heat it fast enough.

In the nicest possible way, leave it alone. Your obviously out of your depth, you have to be qualified for a reason.

the boiler is not rubbish at all!!...look after loads and give little problem...the problem here is it needs a lawful qualified person to sort out..which can be done..once repaired the hot water delivered is good

Alright big lad chill your beans. imho the boilers rubbish. Read post 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
If all external controls and valves operate...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I've had someone round and I have the answer...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
This is the wiring diagram Tado sent me for my...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Worcester Heatslave 12/14 Had a plumber out...
Replies
Views
Desperate from Wales
D
Back