Potterton suprema 2002 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Potterton suprema 2002 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Need some ideas here? Exchanged an old pump for a grundfos alphaa2 L .
Since installing the pump(could be coincidental).. the boiler cuts out on the over heat stat.
I followed the fault find table from the manual which concluded that the pcb( surprise surprise ) was faulty.
Anyway ,exchanged the PCB and also the Overheat stat.
The Boiler fires longer however the boiler still cuts out with the pump still running and zone valves open.
Just to throw a curve ball 2 days ago,the client experienced a power cut which on inspection had tripped the potterton ep2002 programmer. On closer inspection the screen had died but there was power to actuate the zone valves. With a bit of jiggery pokery I managed to restore the screen and all seems fine.
With the manufacturers fault find schedule and a possible issue with the programmer I am somewhat baffled.
Any thoughts? I'm now thinking of scale dislodgement and new programmer?
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yes, they're Energizer alkalines, replaced not...
Replies
Views
D
I would personally also get heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Hi Everyone, Thanks for all the help, went...
Replies
Views
R
Good advice given.
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Back