POTTERTON SUPRIMA 30L problems with a boiler mate | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss POTTERTON SUPRIMA 30L problems with a boiler mate in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

James1987

hi i have a suprima 30l with a boiler mate the boiler lights then goes back out straight away and the hot water just isnt getting warm help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could be any number of things ! Suprima known for PCB fault (£200.00+) but could also be a control fault / Fan /Pump, are you GSR ? If not better to call someone in to look at it.

Boilermates are a pita, if your not GSR and pretty competent with electrics then run away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If it’s just the red light flashing, then I’d...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Probably temperature sensor or thermistor that...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
update on this, attached the Kinetico HE water...
Replies
Views
Ah... you again, I thought you were on my...
Replies
Views
Back