Power failure with Worcester 30CDi Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Power failure with Worcester 30CDi Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scott

My Worcester Bosch boiler (installed less than 2 years ago) appears to go out completed as if there is no power source. This WB boiler is linked to a Boilermate 2000, and the power appears to come from the Boilermater (but not sure exactly). This intermittent power failure shuts the boiler down, and pressing the reset button does nothing - however after 2 - 3 hours I can press the re-set button again and the boiler seems to start up again.

Could the boiler be overheating, and shuts itself down? Could there be a differential circulation issue with the boiler? The WB engineer did not appear to find any issue, however when the boiler starts up again, the 'syphon fill programme' error message appears on the display - and then goes off after a while.

Any assistance or guidance would be really appreciated

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I have a combi-boiler system and while I...
Replies
Views
Allan 1234
A
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
As you radiators are working normally and...
Replies
Views
So you don’t have any of the blending valves /...
Replies
Views
Back