Power flush vs magna cleanse | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Power flush vs magna cleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

Evening lads, what's people's views on a adey magna cleanse? I use a fernox power flow and I rate the unit. Keep debating about getting a magnet filter to speed the process up.
i keep looking at the adey magna cleanse and I like the look of it but my issue is a power flush pumps a high velocity of water that shift debris and blasts everything around (we all no how they work)
my issue is the adey unit only relys on the circulation pump and it does not replace the water as a normally flush would, yes it does work with the system hot but surely it can't be as good as a power flush?

can anyone tell me if this will revolutionise my system cleaning lol

But if I put a magnetic filter on my fernox unit then surely if will proved a better clean than the mega cleanse???? I always offer the installation of a mega clean at the time of the flush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

i use the magnacleanse with my anton pump its...
Replies
Views
MrPipesPlumbing
M
7 years without use is not good I wouldn't...
Replies
Views
I cleaned out the secondary heat exchanger the...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
Back