Power loss to boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Power loss to boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikwillo

I have had a problem with my Worcester 24i boiler for a few weeks where sometimes the heating comes on and sometimes it doesnt although when it didnt come on, you could hear it firing up like it had come on. There was also a problem with the hot water. Sometimes it would be hot and sometimes it wouldnt.

To get either the hot water or heating to come on I would have to switch the mains swith on and off and torn the dial a few times.

Now I cant get either to work. The fuse light is on but the power light on the boiler is off. Its as if the boiler is completely dead.

Is there anything that I can do or does it look like something has blown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Regin 5 way connector
Replies
Views
hello Chris. Thank you for your reply . I have...
Replies
Views
Best to get a gas safe engineer or vaillant...
Replies
Views
Back