Powerflush machine need a new one | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Powerflush machine need a new one in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyplumber

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys

I’m thinking of investing in a new powerflush machine this year, mine is over ten years old now and making a racket, what machine do you recommend I do have a magnaclense attached to to machine at the moment but I’m wondering if a machine with a filter built in would be better?

What do you guys use and what are your pro and cons

Norstrom for me

Norstrom is the dogs danglies. Hired one in the past. Bought the kamco with magnacleanse twin magnet from Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
If you really want to exclude the waste...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
You will not have room behind an integrated...
Replies
Views
Due to COVID the engineer diagnosed the faults...
Replies
Views
  • Question
(Just bumping a few older threads, they will...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Can you post a photo of how it connects to the...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Back