Powermax boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Powermax boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaky

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Alright all only had my gas certs for about 6 months and now im working for my self now up and running with gas safe and a few quid lighter. Any way iv just got this contract with an estate agent to do land lords certs and servicing and a lot of there houses have powermax boilers iv never worked on these boilers so they are new to me can some one tell me how these things work and best way on sevicing them.

Meny thanks

Alright all only had my gas certs for about 6 months and now im working for my self now up and running with gas safe and a few quid lighter. Any way iv just got this contract with an estate agent to do land lords certs and servicing and a lot of there houses have powermax boilers iv never worked on these boilers so they are new to me can some one tell me how these things work and best way on sevicing them.

Meny thanks
before you service any appliance you should have a copy of the manufact6erures instructions

The power max details can be found on the baxi spares web site ,click under potterton,then power max

[DLMURL="http://www.partsarena.com/baxi"]PartsArena[/DLMURL]

Basically burner unit on top and cylinder below,flue gas analyser points just as flue leaves unit,you will need a gas analyser to service and carry out gsr's as this boiler as HE

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
C
Charlotte - the noise sounds more like the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
He’s never had any one look at the gas or...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
Back