Practical Work Experience | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Practical Work Experience in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Derrick

Hi,

my name is Derrick and I have level 2 and 3 C+G cerificates in plumbing and an unvented hot water ticket enabling me to to work on boilers. I desperately need to gain some practical experience in doing this type of work. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can go about getting this (e.g voluntary work placement).

Any advice/leads greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Derrick

Hi Derrick welcome to the forum. You say you are able to work on boilers. Are you gas safe registered?

I am not gase safe registered but can still legally work on non-gas boilers (i.e electric and oil).

May be helpful to put your location on the advert too.

not sure what advise to give really, I guess you have contacted all your local heating & plumbing providers. There are alot of people new to the industry at the moment, there all offering work for free etc to plumbers!

Despite the headlines, I believe there is not a skills shortage, the opposite even! There are too many plumbers for the current work load! So good luck finding something!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yeah that would be a good start lol, totally...
Replies
Views
In my opinion, it would be much better if your...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just...
Replies
Views
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing...
Replies
Views
Back