Press tool recommendations | Plumbing Tools | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Press tool recommendations in the Plumbing Tools area at Plumbers Forums

jonny5isalive

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi. Anyone who uses pressfit tools for any recommendations? There seems to be a fair amount of choice so I was wondering how people found then in practice.
Battery/ corded
Ease of getting them into confined spaces.
Ease of use etc.

I've got Milwaukee m12 and m28 battery stuff if there's any that are compatible.

Sounds like gerberit are willing to supply a tool if you spend enough on fittings. Some people were talking of £ 500. Spoke to the rep and he was talking 10 grand.......

Thanks Jon

In answer to your questions:
1. go battery
2. you have to put some extra though into it sometimes but usually fine
3. if you get a depth tool you put the pipe in that, mark it, put it in the fitting and press....

Going to get an Aco 102 as its so much lighter and I've already got Milwaukee 12v stuff unless there's any reason to get the 202 other than larger size of fittings?

The 102 I think will only do upto 28 I think might be only 22 if that's ok for what you will use it for go ahead there great

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Tectite (yorkshire) are doing mlcp pipe in...
Replies
Views
Gray0689
G
Back