Pressure issues Ideal Logic Combi 30 | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pressure issues Ideal Logic Combi 30 in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

F

FrankMcg

Hi,

We have a new Ideal Logic Combi 30. A radiator today came off the wall and developed a leak. Plumber came and fixed (but didn't). At that time the boiler was fine.

Today the boiler has lost pressure. I have followed the videos on yt and nothing works. Just stays telling me F1. I have fixed the leak myself.

Does anyone have any suggestions. I paid today and I really don't want to get him back tbh. I have two blue screws on the right, black on the right. Yellow/Black on the left

It would great if you could keep it simple I'm disabled.

Thanks

What’s the pressure guage saying on the boiler eg on the far left hand valve

Need to check if the blue handles are turning / rounded undo the blue handle off should be a pozi screw in the side of it

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi, my Ideal Logic 15 boiler has encountered...
Replies
Views
Saurabh
S
Unfortunately most household insurance...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
There were issues with failing heat exchangers...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No hot water at all? I seem it not recognising...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Would you like the engineers to work for free...
Replies
Views
Back