Pressure too high on boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Pressure too high on boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have a heatline vizo 24 boiler (which I know is the cheapest boiler around !) it is 11 years old and the pressure is constantly rising. We bleed the radiators to bring the pressure down but at the moment the pressure is rising even though the boiler is switched off due to awaiting a replacement fan. Any ideas what could be causing this and what could resolve the problem ( I know a new boiler would sort the problem !)

Yes but you need to be gas safe to be able to repair a boiler sorry to say

Filling loop left on or plate heat exchanger passing, not a good boiler to work on , I think you will see your engineer on a regular basis with this boiler unless it’s spotless on a regular service. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

the pressure of my boiler looks unstable...
Replies
Views
Ok great...really hoping it wasn't a leak.
Replies
Views
R
thank you engineer coming at the weekend
Replies
Views
Rod4444
R
No. It is possible the pressure relief is the...
Replies
Views
PH is 7.5. Chloride is 194. The last water...
Replies
Views
Back