Price for new boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Price for new boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me an idea the cost of supply and fitting a new combi boiler (middle of price range) for a mid terrace 60's house with three bedrooms and through lounge and kitchen.
The eight radiators will need to be replaced as well.
Any help given would be much appreciated.

Can anyone give me an idea the cost of supply and fitting a new combi boiler (middle of price range) for a mid terrace 60's house with three bedrooms and through lounge and kitchen.

you would need to give more info.

does it have a combi now ? if so is it going back in same place .. is gas 22mm .
do you need a new room stat? etc etc..you can pay from £999 anywhere up to around £5.000 depending on what you need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not under sell yourself guys

I will do it for £9000

Hi madmart
Best thing to do is get a price from British Gas this will be your top end quote.

Then find some freinds in your area who have had work done by a local Gas Safe registerd engineer with whom they have been happy with the work and price, you should then get a sensible answer.

No one can give a sensible price without looking at the job

If you need a new combi and all radiators, system must be in a bad way,:( may require pipework replacement to, or is it repossession?
Get three quotes and go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Not always smaller no, but they’re not beasts...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
The Orion is about 65% efficient so not great...
Replies
Views
I started a long winded response but deleted...
Replies
Views
If you are thinking about installing pv panels...
Replies
Views
Back