Price? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Price? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tweakyboy

Do you think £500 is fair for a 2nd hand Anton Sprint V2, with printer, standard flue probe, 2 temperature clamps, calibration, charger and carry bag all around 3 years old?

Just wondering if this is around the right sort of price as a friend is selling his?

I bought mine with all the goodies a year ago, cost me about £700.

You can get a brand new Kane 455 for around that price

well, i paid £450 for same set up as new!.

then the calibration was £220 with the new co censors.

i think your mate, unless he has done all the sensors, is being a bit optimistic.imo

I paid £400 for a testo and it wasn't calibrated.

It's going to cost me £500 in sensors and calibration :(

I think the co sensors were changed about 6 months ago, what do you reckon £400? I don't want to annoy him but then again I don't want to be out of pocket for it.

Cheers :biggrin:

hey tweeky, would you take a brand new electro-acoustic guitar in exchange ?

I would have about 8 years ago when I played, but my acoustic guitar is now being used as a clothes hanger! (just chuck my work clothes on it every night to stop the dust/dirt getting everywhere)

Just checked eBay for sold items and they have never sold for more that 440

And you can get a good one for 200

Walk away IMO

I think the co sensors were changed about 6 months ago, what do you reckon £400? I don't want to annoy him but then again I don't want to be out of pocket for it.

Cheers :biggrin:
Loads cheaper on flea bay! at that age £300 max!

Yeah I have just been looking on ebay just then, you can buy the same kit brand new for £514. Think I'll turn this one down, cheers guys. Have a good crimbo too :christmaswreath:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Gas flue analyser for sale : £225 Anton...
Replies
Views
O
Hi lads, Due to the fact that I got a present...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
L
Haven't we all John? Haven't we all?
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
The guy reckons it had the 2 changed last year...
Replies
Views
B
£84 plus vat is how much I spend in...
2 3
Replies
Views
Chris Kafetzis
C
Back