Price | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Price in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What's your prices to install a gas hob , work top all cut pipe within a meter and don't have to remove old one.

80 if they cut the hole or 150 if I cut it

Yeah 80 or 100 at least, there a pain & fiddily brackets always!

£80.00 and £10 to dispose of old one or packaging.

Curry and all that lot charge £80.00 as well around me so I thought I would do the same.

£80.00 and £10 to dispose of old one or packaging.

Curry and all that lot charge £80.00 as well around me so I thought I would do the same.

What do they do for that price though?
Send a plumber with pipe and soldering kit?

Well done one today over 2 visits , first visit was put pipe in correct place for kitchen fitter, second visit was fit connect hob few days later .
Told cust 100 today they offered 70 and said i was over priced lol

Hope you got your quoted price ? And not there price

Had a customer today that wanted a hob removing and pipe cutting back and capping. She told me she was willing to pay £30-£35.

Don't you just love customers that tell you there willing to pay X amount for a job, I just tell them at point good look finding someone else and make my exit or put the phone down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
Experience tells me 10mm won't be enough but...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce...
Replies
Views
Yea basically just tof and make safe
Replies
Views
Back