Prices for clearing a kitchen sink | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Prices for clearing a kitchen sink in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi I have a little problem or a question if all you experienced people can put me straight please? I am just a bit surprised - I had a call out for a plumbing job - in London - the flat is rented out.
The kitchen sink was blocked. I called out one company, they did not fix it, and that was £95. I got a local plumber he said he could not do it and would call his drain 'engineer' This local plumber has not charged much about £60 and I would rather be paying him more - rather than the others. His 'drain engineer' came fixed it in half an hour and has charged £180 incl VAT , it seems a bit steep, but maybe it is fair what do you think? Thanks

You paid £155 for no one to fix the issue you then paid £180 to have it fixed sounds cheap compared to the road you were going down

Similar plumbing topics

S
hi! I'll try to upload a picture but the pipe...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
  • Question
Contractor sub (who evidently was not a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So, we have our answer. I tried a snake/rod...
Replies
Views
B
  • Question
Hi Brooke, can you upload a photo, as this...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
The Kohler one is cheaper in chrome at £32 RRP...
Replies
Views
Back