problem flushing ideal standard dual flush (full flush) | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
Guest viewing is limited

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss problem flushing ideal standard dual flush (full flush) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aquaplumb

Hello all, I've recently encountered a problem with a customers dual flush system. Its ideal standard, has a chrome flush plate with two buttons, large (full flush) and slightly smaller (half flush) The customer has two toilets within the property and both full flush systems are not operating correctly. I've removed the faceplate, two tubes are seen to connect to separate locking nuts on the pneumatic dual flush valve (SV05767). Ive removed the bellows washers but to the eye all looks fine with them. When i manually press the button beneath the bellows the flush works fine but when I reattach the bellows washer and press the full flush button on the face plate, it only partially opens, resulting in a weak, slow flush. Could the washers/bellows need replacing? the tubes look ok too, so Not sure what the problem is. Its like the air seal is lost. Can anyone suggest a possible or common problem with these?

Any help/advice is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You might check whether the flush button is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Just remove the cistern and do the job...
Replies
Views
Cheers for your replies, I'm gonna replace the...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the replies. Turns out the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Shaun: The hoses are pretty tight actually...
Replies
Views
Back