Problem with Baxi 28S combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Problem with Baxi 28S combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RPDS

Morning all.

I'm a little confused with this one because my boiler will go through the lighting process, fan starts, pilot lights and burner fires up ok, but when it's got up to temperature and been running for 30 minutes or so, it goes out and the fault light flashes on the flame failure symbol.

Fan works ok and APS must be working for the burner to light. The flue is clear of any obstructions and the condense pipe is clear.

If I reset the boiler it will start up again and repeat the process as above.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

I don't think it over heats but not sure to be honest. If it was the air pressure switch, would it still allow it to light up and run for 30 mins after it was reset though? I thought that it wouldn't let it fire up at all?

Sorry the boiler is a Baxi 105E not a 28s. My mistake. How do you know if it overheats (other than the neon symbol flashing up on the control panel?)

pcb,aps or electrode issues better off calling a gsr engineer in or baxi do one off repairs

I would be checking the low burner pressure isnt too low, had loads of these do it . I just pop the low up to 3mb .Also make sure the flame rectification probe has not bent away from the burner .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Unfortunately the fitting of a new Venturi did...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
A
Seems like it could be a few issues, best with...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
A
Hi, I have a combi-boiler system and while I...
Replies
Views
Allan 1234
A
Back