Problem with Baxi Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Problem with Baxi Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

P

Paul Rawdy

I have a Baxi 600, every time the power is switched off then turned back on the fan just runs on full and there is no LCD display, no hot water or CH, I think its happened about 3 times now and automatically comes back on normal after about half hour. This time however its been around 1¹/², does anyone have any info why this is happening and how to rectify it.

Sounds like a warranty call is required why does the power keep going off ?

Similar plumbing topics

P
Tricky situation for you. Boiler shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler...
Replies
Views
In that case, just get the Mechanical Engineer...
Replies
Views
well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
Back