Problem with Dual Flush Toilet | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Problem with Dual Flush Toilet in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ed Turner

Hi all,

It's my first post and I'm looking for some advice regarding a problem with my dual flush toilet. The button mechanism inside the cistern has cracked (I've attached a photo of the problem below)

IMG_20130330_200144.jpg

Could somebody recommend a replacement, where the best place to buy it online would be, and also how I would go about swapping the old broken one out for the new one?

I'd be hugely grateful :teeth_smile:

Thanks,
Ed.

hi ed welcome to the forums. your best bet would be to change both flush and fill valves at the same time for something like this. you will have to separate the cistern from the pan to change the gubbins though

That's great Steve, really appreciate your advice mate.

I have a Screwfix just down the road so I'll pop in there and pick up those parts when I next get chance.

Thanks again,
Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thank you mate, really appreciated that. I...
Replies
Views
When you say 'cleaned the bottom of the tank'...
Replies
Views
N
Dual Flush is a water-saving design for a...
Replies
Views
M
You can easily change the flush volume and see...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you. Worked a treat,
Replies
Views
Back