Problem with Dudley pneumatic niagara flush | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Problem with Dudley pneumatic niagara flush in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

A

Alan from Aberdeen

My Dudley vantage pneumatic operated niagara dual flush valve is not refilling into the cistern and if it does it is very very slow.
I can turn on/off the cold water tap from the bath located next to cistern and water begins to flow into cistern albeit very very slowly.

Similar plumbing topics

A
  • Question
If
Replies
Views
Alan from Aberdeen
A
  • Question
Post a picture of what you have is it totally...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You might check whether the flush button is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you. Worked a treat,
Replies
Views
  • Question
I*ve had to replace the clip base of the flush...
Replies
Views
Back