problem with oil burner riello | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss problem with oil burner riello in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hello. I have a problem with the oil boiler. After the summer season, he doesn't want to work normally. It started with blasting electric fuses. After looking inside, I saw condensation. Then it stopped working with the lid closed at the front. When the lid was open it worked. And since yesterday, I don't want to work normally, even if the cover is removed. I am enclosing the video in the attachment. I am asking for advice because no plumber who was here knows what it could be. Thank you

Attachments

• 20221015_111407.mp4
    51.7 MB
You need to have a regular service on oil burner, I'd definitely recommend you book in a service ASAP.
You could try pulling out black wire with square rubber end and wipe the bulb on the end before re-inserting it ?

Similar plumbing topics

All sorted now and running better than ever...
Replies
Views
And just where can you see oil squirting from...
Replies
Views
W
Most likely bearings on that second hand motor.
Replies
Views
The connection of the HT leads shouldn't...
Replies
Views
Back