Problem with worcester 28i RSF boiler - hot water on and off | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Problem with worcester 28i RSF boiler - hot water on and off in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

b88

Hello to all plumbers and boiler experts!

Could you please help. I have posted a question before previously and find replies given very helpful.

I have another problem with our boiler (Worcester 28iRSF). When hot water is demanded the fan everything seems to be working but sometimes it is not firing. And if it does fire-up especially when having a shower the hot water suddenly turned off.

Checked is not the water pressure is the boiler actually stop firing and there is no fire to heat up the water. When we bang on the facia controls it sounds like there is a lose connection or a sticky valve. There was a click sound and it starts to fire up.

Most of the time it ignite and then turned off again and a few more bang on the facia control it does the same thing over and over again. When the fire does ignite there is a click sound. Sometimes it stays ignite and sometimes it switch on and off.

PLEASE HELP!! Having hot and freezing cold shower at the same time.

Many thanks!!!

Possibly the flow switch is sticking, either that or the pcb..
flow switch is about £35, pcb is about £110...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Could be right above the boiler pipework or...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
You'd have to have gas meter removed if you...
Replies
Views
All fixed. Changing the nozzle and cleaning...
Replies
Views
I don't believe moving the manual lever over...
Replies
Views
Back