Problems with Honeywell Evohome system. | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Problems with Honeywell Evohome system. in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

LRC

Hi, I’m looking for advice about our Honeywell Evohome system. It has never been quite right & looking at info online I think the BDR91s have been installed too close together. At the moment we have a problem with the hot water connection - on the base unit it is just showing an egg timer rather than a temperature & we are unable to get it to connect so we will be running out of hot water soon. Any advice appreciated! Thank you

Attachments

• D39E5B8D-D0DE-444F-A9FF-B0228A61B41C.jpeg
    D39E5B8D-D0DE-444F-A9FF-B0228A61B41C.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 36
Hi. Maybe the batteries in the wireless cylinder thermostat CS92 transceiver need replacing. Have you been through the binding procedure described on page 16 of the Evohome installation guide (ignoring the bit about the battery tab of course) and do the lights flash on the CS92 as per the procedure? It sounds like the controller displaying the hourglass symbol is not receiving a signal from the CS92. I don’t think the proximity of the BDR91’s would cause a permanent situation like this.
There’s useful info on the web on issues people have with Evohome and how to fix them.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I located the sensor as per the diagram but...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which...
Replies
Views
It’s ok I didn’t notice the egg timer 😀 never...
Replies
Views
Back