Problems with oil fired Heatslave boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Problems with oil fired Heatslave boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonytimms

I have a Worcester Heatslave oil fired combi that yesterday stopped supplying heat to the radiators for apparently no reason at all. The boiler was working fine with all the radiators hot and plenty of hot water from the taps, the pump was running although very hot and the pressure had increased from 1 bar to 2 bar. I opened the valve to decrease the pressure but it made no difference. The boiler kept firing as usual but no hot water was coming out of the back, the hot water and central heating thermostat would not work either. I switched everything off to allow it to cool down but still the same. However this morning it fired up ok and so far everything is working ok. Anybody able to help?

You need to call a technician as it does not sound like a simple problem. Click the link below to find someone in your area.

OFTEC CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Will try to upload pic again
Replies
Views
Yes everything worked fine before. Is there a...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
It is a Worcester Bosch panel that repaces the...
Replies
Views
T
Is the boiler radiator temp set high enough...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back