Problems with Potterton Puma 100e Boiler - fuse keeps blowing please help! | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Problems with Potterton Puma 100e Boiler - fuse keeps blowing please help! in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billyf100

Hi, I would be grateful for any help or advice anyone can give me! I have a Potterton Puma 100e boiler and the 2 amp fuse on it keeps blowing.

i have tried replacing the fuse twice and when I put the new fuse in the red light comes on however when I turn the tap on to get hot water the fuse blows.

any help or advice on what could be causing this problem would be great!

Thanks

Disconnect 240v components to eliminate. Fan,Pump,gas valve (look for water leak from AAV on top of boiler)

Probally pump.

As above rule out 240v components, though be aware to access the fan you need to be GSR sa it involves opening up the boiler, this seal is safety critical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Academic now but I installed one of these as a...
Replies
Views
Need an electrical tester next time it's not...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the detailed and considered...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Did you solve the problem with your...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the update. Glad that you are...
Replies
Views
Back