Procombi 100he fault | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Procombi 100he fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

bewsh

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Aright guys?

looking at the above boiler for a friend. Boiler has a solid red fault light, MIs say thermistor fault, but all thermistors testing fine and boiler won't reset, even if turning power off. Fan also runs constantly with no demand. Checked all 3 ntc, overheat, aps, etc... And they're all testing fine. I'm thinking pcb fault, but just want to see if anyone has any ideas on it before I order a pcb.

also, it did reset eventually after I turned the power off for about 5-10min, and worked fine then.

any advise is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Don't think that would cause the fault, would it? But it's not blocked, the aps closes when the fan is running. Thanks though

If it is the vokera version of the procombi it needs the main pcb (not the ignition board).

The clue is the fan running constant.

Sell them a new Easy Heat and emphasise the 5 yr guarantee. Straight swap easy money.

Ive had a couple round my way (2) where the fan spins constant with no demand with blocked venturis

If the fan is running constant with no demand it is the pcb. The fan running is holding the pressure switch open so the boiler won't or cant attempt to light.
Pull the hose of the pressure switch, set a demand then stick the hose back on. It will fire and run until it gets up to temp then won't light again.

Cheers for the help guys. I was 99% sure it was a pcb fault, just wanted to check that there wasn't anything I was missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The...
Replies
Views
I would suggest you contact gas safe to report...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
C
Try reading this - the pump and flow switch
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Can I have your gas reg number please so I can...
Replies
Views
Back