Programming instructions for obsolete combi boiler timer | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Programming instructions for obsolete combi boiler timer in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

P

PeteExeter

Just moved into the house, previous occupant has lost boiler timer instructions. It's a Worcester Bosch 28Cdi combi boiler, with electronic timer number 77161920030. This timer is obsolete, can't find any instructions online, Worcester Bosch have not replied to repeated emails. There are many videos online showing how to programme other timers but not this one. The controls look different from anything shown in videos.

There are five buttons labelled SET? (one button) YES (two buttons labelled + and -. ADVANCE and SELECT. The display is labelled at side OFF, TWICE, ONCE, and ON. At present the display shows time and correct day of week with arrow pointing to TWICE

I'm reluctant to simply use trial and error as I've no idea what TWICE and ONCE means in this context.

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
I have recently had exactly the same problem...
Replies
Views
David Goodwin
D
P
Just to update... The fitter came round and...
Replies
Views
ph0u203d
P
U
Please register with us and start a new thread...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back